- An easy way to make tortillas,chapattis, puri or flat breads.
- Simply roll up a ball of dough,press it down lightly with your fingertips in the center of the press,and push down the press's lever to form a perfectly flat better tasting tortilla or Chapati.
- A good tip is to line the press with heavy-duty plastic wrap to prevent sticking.
- This rustic press is made of 2 stainless steel plates.
- Dimension: 6.5 Inch Height & Width, Handle: 8 Inches
Note: This is a Roti/Poori press machine only and it does not cook.